To join the Santa Fe Association of REALTORS ®, please complete the appropriate application and return it to Leslie Sandoval, Membership Development Director along with a copy of your New Mexico real estate license number. If you are not sure which application is correct for your needs, please contact Leslie Sandoval at 505.982.8385 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Today’s real estate professional is facing an ever-changing market. To ensure success, becoming a REALTOR® has its advantages by providing access to numerous services and programs through the Santa Fe Association of REALTORS®, REALTORS® Association of New Mexico and the National Association of REALTORS® to enhance your business and more importantly, your client’s needs. Such services include but are not limited to:
- Access to the Multiple Listing Service
- Contractual and data forms on the Instanet Solutions platform.
- Software and Hardware support from Technology Hotline
- RANM Legal Hotline designed to answer your legal-related questions
- Member discounted Educational programs
- SFAR’s REALTOR® Store for products that support your real estate business.
- Networking with other members and affiliates at meetings and events.
- Other Member Benefits through NAR
The mission of the Santa Fe Association of REALTORS® is to enhance members’ ability to conduct their individual business successfully and with professional competency.